Farms of Tuolumne CountyFarms of Tuolumne County (FOTC) is a non-profit (501(c)5) whose goal is to promote local agriculture through marketing and education. FOTC strives to bring farmers, ranchers, community organizations and residents together for the support and growth of agriculture, agri-tourism, and preservation of open space in Tuolumne County. The following are objectives of Farms of Tuolumne County:
- Develop expanded demand for locally grown and processed foods and for other locally grown products.
- Create and promote a sustainable local food system.
- Enhance and increase economic development and stability in Tuolumne County.
- Expand agritourism in the County.
- Create awareness of the value and diversity of the County's agriculture and its agricultural heritage.
- Promote agriculture through FOTC Grant Program. $17,109 scholarships/grants have been awarded since 2011!