- Phone: (209) 962-6425
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.joangislerranch.com/
- Products: arts & crafts, beef, clothing, furniture, gifts, herbal products, household items, jewelry, lotions
- Services: beef processing,conditioning programs,horse training,stud services
Owner – Joanie Gisler
Located in Big Oak Flat, California, (the mother lode) in the sierra foothill mountain range and near Yosemite National Park, sits Joan Gisler Ranch – a magical place where Joan transforms her client’s horses into lifetime companions.
Historic ranch dates to 1800’s. Raise registered quarter horses and range beef in a rustic environment. Upcoming arena events.
Reserve Your Beef Today!
The current cattle are grazing on open fields of clover, vetch, and other perennial grasses. The water source is fresh spring water. The catttle are in a natural environment and are not enhanced with growth hormones. I raise Black Angus and Angus cross cattle.
I try to keep just the right number of cows that my land can support so availability is limited. If you are interested in purchasing my delicious grass-fed beef, please let me know as soon as possible as my cattle gets spoken for early and I am typically sold out. Early reservations are recommended.
Reserving and receiving your beef is just a few simple steps away:
- Give me a call and let me know what you are looking for so that I can make sure I satisfy your needs.
- Select how you want your beef packaged. My butcher provides a detailed form explaining cuts and suggested packing arrangements.
- Pick up your beef in Sonora from my butcher.
Its that easy!
I suggest that you consider splitting your order with another family. This way you can split the cost and save on storage but still enjoy grass-fed beef.
18729 Main St., Suite C, Groveland, CA 95321
A unique interior shop trending on rustic, ranch, and rural designs. Refurbished furnishings, premium cowhides, custom lighting, quality leather goods, art, fine sterling and turquoise jewelry, local artisans.